The Dobermann Trust is supported entirely by voluntary donations. These donations are sometimes adhoc, sometimes a part of the adoption process, and also as a part of our Membership scheme.
Friends and supporters of The Dobermann Trust are encouraged to become Members on an annual basis.
- Sneak preview information on upcoming events in our calendar
- Entry to our bi-annual prize draw in April and October
- Access to the VIP area on our website to get ‘Insider Info’
- Invitations to special Members Events
Membership is a bargain way of supporting our work, and costs just £20.
- Annual standing order from your bank: Complete this form and post to your bank
- Cheque made payable to The Dobermann Trust and posted to:
The Treasurer, The Dobermann Trust, Unit 15, Thompson Road, Whitehills Business Park, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 5PN
Your contributions will be used to pay for veterinary treatments, food, kenneling fees and rehabilitation & training for the Dobes in our care.
Your support is much appreciated