Thank you for considering how you can help us.
There are various ways you can assist the rescued Dobermanns in our care, some of which are covered on separate pages.
- Fostering dogs temporarily in your home
- Transporting dogs
- Home checking prospective adopters
- Making a financial contribution by cheque, paypal, standing order or directly to our Vet
- Sponsoring a kennel at The Dobermann Trust – this helps lots of dogs
- Donating goods or services as raffle prizes
- Baking for our fundraisers
- Volunteering to help at fundraising events
- Helping to organise fundraising events
- Producing posters and flyers
We are always grateful to receive gifts of dog treats or night-night biscuits, tins of sardines in oil to give our Dobes glossy coats, vet bed or dog bedding and coats to keep our kenneled dogs cosy, even dog crates which our transporters sometimes need to borrow. The general rule of thumb is, if you’ve used it for your own dog, we probably need it too!
We’re very grateful for the continued sponsorship from Pedigree and Burns pet food who provide our rehoming packs for new owners.